Friday, July 5, 2013

Here we go!

"Find something you are passionate about and you will stay tremendously interested in it." Julia Childs

"Love what you do and you won't work a day in your life." Walt Disney

I love what I do! I daydreamed of being married and in the first few seconds of holding my firstborn, I knew that "I was made for this." Three kids later, over a decade of marriage, and I still love what I do.  My job is taking care of the ones I love.  Over the years I have discovered that the natural way is the better way.  It's been a journey that hasn't always been easy, nor is it over yet, but I have learned so much along the way.

This little 'ol blog was inspired by friends that have said, "You should have a blog and share that info!" So here we go.

Come along with our little family as we discover how to be a Suburban Family Homestead!

No comments:

Post a Comment